Online Orders Return Policy
Hartmann.com guarantees total customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return unused merchandise within 30 days of the original shipped date for a prompt refund. You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless product arrives damaged or the incorrect product was shipped. Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up on your credit card statement.
If you return any part of your order and that order was part of a promotion, any refund may be reduced.
Please note: Merchandise must be returned to the point of purchase. Please do not return Hartmann Authorized retailer merchandise to our stores or Fulfillment center.
Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer for any returns of unwanted items.
Please return your unused merchandise by following the instructions below. Return instructions are dependent upon fulfillment method, please refer to your packing slip to determine origination of your shipment.
If the item was fulfilled by Amazon:
- Visit the Online Return Center HERE to create a return authorization form, or go to 'My Account' and from the drop down menu select 'Orders Placed in the Last 6 Months' and select 'Go'.
- Sign into your account.
- Locate the order you wish to return and select 'View Order' button.
- Locate the item you wish to return and select 'Return an Item' button.
- Follow the direction on the following screen and ship via insured and prepaid to the address on the paperwork. Keep the tracking information for this return in a safe location.
If the item was fulfilled by the Merchant:
- Visit the Merchant return center HERE to create a merchandise return authorization form.
- Print the return authorization form.
- Ship via insured and prepaid to the address on the paperwork. Keep the tracking information for this return in a safe location. Remember to include a copy of your return authorization form in the return package.
Store Merchandise Return Policy
Merchandise must be returned to the Hartmann Factory Store where the product was purchased. If for some reason you cannot return the product to the point of purchase, we offer two options.
You may visit the Hartmann Factory Store closest to you to return the product.
You may ship the product to the Hartmann Factory Store closest to you.
Please note: Merchandise must be returned to the point of purchase. Please do not return Hartmann Authorized retailer merchandise to our stores or fulfillment center.
Returning Damaged Merchandise Purchased Online
If your merchandise was damaged in transit or is defective, please call 1-888-204-4391 to arrange for a replacement.
Returning Damaged Merchandise Purchased In Store
If your merchandise is damaged or defective, please call 1-800-331-0613 to arrange for the product to be shipped to a repair facility. Or, to ship directly to an Authorized Repair Facility, click here for details.